Participation in Krakow Tango Marathon “Maraton De Oro” is possible only for registered participants.
There is no possibility to buy tickets on the entrance.
Registration for the marathon can be made in couples or solo.
It is “gender balanced” event so, organizers care about number of male and female dancers. The organizers reserve the right to select participants because of limited number of places in the marathon.
The order of applications does not matter.
To register please fill in a registration form available on this website (section REGISTRATION).
After submitting your registration an automated confirmation will be sent out to you within 24 hours.
Within a few days (max 14 days) you will receive an e-mail informing you whether you are on ‘participants list’ or the ‘reserved list’.
All who are on the ‘participants list’ will receive a further email with information on fees and payment methods. You will have 7 days to make the payment. However, if you are unable to pay within 7 days you will be moved to the ‘reserved list’.
Please note! Only payments confirmed by us give you a guaranteed place in the marathon. As soon as we receive your payment we will send an email confirming the successful end of your registration.
All costs of the bank transfer for example: costs of conversion or transfer fee and all other fees related to the transfer shall be payed by the participant. The organizers will ask the participant for compensation payments in case of receiving a lower amount of sum mentioned in registration form.
In case of resignation from participation in the marathon, fee is not refundable.
The right to participate in marathon cannot be transferred to another person. In case of emergency the participant can ask organizers if there is a possibility to transfer the right to participate to another person from ‘reserved list’.
Person on the ‘reserved list’ is not a participant until he/she receives an e-mail with confirmation of the participation from the Organizers of the Krakow Tango Marathon “Maraton De Oro”. Otherwise, he/she cannot enter the event.
The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission of persons outside the list of participants at the entrance.
The organizer reserves the right to ask the identity of the participant’s ID card or other identity document to confirm that this person is the person registered for participation.
‘Participants list’ will be closed on the 1th of November 2018 (7 days before the event). After this date there is no possibility to transfer your participation to another person from ‘reserved list’.
Under the law of art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws UE L119 / 1) the following elements have been determined:
- Any information provided voluntarily by you, through the website http://maratondeoro.pl/ or by email to the address email@example.com data (name, surname, email, link FB) are administered by the “SmArt Agency Nazarii Mikhalyk” with its registered office in Warsaw (03-718) at ul. Kłopotowskiego 11/202, NIP 5252714345, (hereinafter: “Firm”).
- Your data is used for purposes related to the organization of events (booking, organizational information, data analysis, direct marketing of products and services), organized in connection with the Firm activities
- The data provided to the Firm may be transferred to third parties within the European Union and outside this area, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or fulfill the obligations of the Administrator: (accounting firms, airlines, hotels, public authorities, to whom data is transferred by law).
- Your data will be processed during the implementation of the event in connection with which those were forwarded, and then for a period of 24 months from the end of the event.
- At any time, you have the right to access your data concerning you, rectification, deletion, restricting consent to their processing and requesting their transfer to other entities
- Remember that if you have any doubts or will to file a complaint, you can do so at the Personal Data Protection Office https://www.giodo.gov.pl/
- The personal data provided by you are not and will not be used for profiling.