few points from the terms are provided below, you can see the full contract at the link Regulations_En_De_Oro
* The text of the regulations is protected on the basis of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, and the provisions protecting industrial and intellectual property. Thus, they cannot be reproduced in any form or by any means. Copying publications and distribution are prohibited.
Participation in Krakow Tango Marathon “Maraton De Oro” is possible only for registered participants.
There is no possibility to buy tickets on the entrance. Registration for the marathon can be made in couples or solo.
It is “gender balanced” event so, organizers care about number of male and female dancers. The organizers reserve the right to select participants because of limited number of places in the marathon. To register for the event, please fill in the contact form. Within a few days (max 14 days) you will receive an e-mail informing you whether you are on ‘participants list’ or the ‘reserved list’.
Registration for the Event may be made by a person over 18 years of age.Registrations are personal and the data of Participants will be verified on the day of the event.
The fee includes participation in the Event, refreshment (water, coffee, tea, cold snacks) and hot meals – detailed information is available in the Schedule.
In the absence of the payment required for the payment on time and in the absence of contact from the Participant, despite setting an additional deadline for payment, the Organizer has the right to withdraw from the concluded Agreement.
Random accidents on the part of the Participant, such as illness or professional obligations, do not constitute the basis for a refund
Organizer does not bear responsibility for the occurrence of desaturated force majeure, and in particular may arise blockades of borders and ports, airports, due to the state I epidemics in connection with infections SARS-CoV-2 . Participant is obliged to consult the detailed regulations on entry into the country and the principles of the year rightly on its territory, abandoning the Participant does not constitute grounds for refund.
The participant is obliged to provide the data marked as required. The data provided by the Participant should be up-to-date and truthful. For the consequences of misrepresentation by the Participant, the full responsibility of only himself.
The number of participants is limited. In the event of the unavailability of places for the Event due to exceeding the limit of people or for other reasons related to the organization of the Event, such as the disproportion between the number of women and men recorded, the Participant will receive an e-mail instead of confirming the availability of a place for the Event that was placed on a reserve list. In the event that the reserve list of people waiting for registration is longer than the limit of people who can participate in the Event, the Participant will be informed that he is not qualified to participate in the Event.
The participant is obliged to pay the appropriate amount within the deadline specified in the e-mail, before the start of the Event, no later than 7 days from the date of receipt of the e-mail.
In the event of submitting a declaration of willingness to participate in the Event in a couple, and payment of only one of the declared persons , the Organizer has the right to refuse both participants to participate in the Event , despite the payment of the fee by one of them. The payment for participation in the Event will be returned to the indicated bank account within 14 days.
Resignation from the Event is possible only by changing the participant, after submitting such a request to the Organizer. The change of the Participant may be made up to 7 days before the date of the Event. In the e- mail application for change, the Participant is obliged to provide his full details, i.e. name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number and reservation number. The new Participant is selected by the Organizer, individual changes made by the Participant himself will not be effective. After the Organizer changes the Participant, the Participant who applied for the change will receive a refund of the fees paid.
Admission to the Event is granted only to a person with a wristband, which guarantees admission to the Event during its duration. Organizer warns that presentation by the Participant inauthentic / converted band, will result in refusal of admission to the Event.
The Organizer does not offer insurance for Participants and when participating in the Event – it is recommended to purchase insurance on your own – and does not cover the costs of accommodation, travel and other costs of participation in the Event.
The Organizer is not responsible for the property left by the Participant without supervision and / or adequate security during participation in the Event, although the Organizer tries to provide Participants with the highest level of security.
The Participant participating in the Event is obliged to comply with the national sanitary regulations and the Organizer’s instructions, as well as to maintain cleanliness and respect the Organizer’s property and to comply with the Regulations.
Only the Participant who, to the best of his knowledge, is not a person infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, is not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision, is entitled to participate in the Event.
In exceptional cases, when the organization of the Event is impossible or significantly impeded, the Organizer has the right to cancel the Event. In the case referred to in the preceding sentence, the Participant will receive a reimbursement of the costs of registration for the Event, less any online payment provider commission, the amount of which will be informed by the Organizer of the above-mentioned messages.
In exceptional cases, the Organizer also has the right to make changes to the Event program, as well as to change the venue of the Event, change the instructors running the Event and change the date of the Event, or increase the price of the Event.
‘Participants list’ will be closed on the 5th of November 2021 (7 days before the event). After this date there is no possibility to transfer your participation to another person from ‘reserved list’.
Under the law of art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws UE L119 / 1) the following elements have been determined:
- The administrator of your personal data is Nazarii Mikhalyk, running a sole proprietorship under the name of SmArt Agency Nazarii Mikhalyk, ul. Nowy Świat 22/4, 00-373 Warsaw, NIP: 5252714345, tel. +48 732 912 616, e-mail email@example.com
- In order to sell the services that are the subject of the offer, we process such data as: surname and first names, e-mail address, telephone number, home address and zip code, age, activity in relation to the use of individual services. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, allowing the processing of personal data if they are necessary to perform the contract or take steps to conclude a contract.
- For the purposes related to actions taken to counteract the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) and to guarantee the safety of persons staying on the premises of the Personal Data Administrator, we process such data as:
- information on recent places of stay (in particular in high-risk areas). The legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. allowing the processing of data for the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is to guarantee security and protection against infections and art. 6 sec. 1 lit. d GDPR, i.e. allowing the processing of data when their processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person,
- information on the state of health, i.e. in particular information on possible disease symptoms. The legal basis for this is Art. 9 sec. 2 lit. and GDPR, which allows the collection of such data for reasons of public health in the field of protection against infection.