WHO CAN REGISTER?
It is gender balanced event! For the best results organizers care for the same number of male and female dancers. The organizers reserve the right to select participants because of limited number of places in the marathon. The order of entries does not matter , we’re accepting applications solo and in couples, however, couples will prevail.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- To register please fill out a registration form below (will be available after 17.04.2019). If there are any technical problems don’t hesitate to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submitting your registration an automated confirmation will be sent out to you within 24 hours.
- Within a few days (max 14 days) you will receive an email informing you whether you are on ‘participants list’ or on ‘reserved list’.
- All who are on the ‘participants list’ will receive a further email with information on fees and payment methods. You will have 7 days to make the payment. However if you are unable to pay within 7 days you will be moved to the ‘reserved list’.
- All costs of the bank transfer for example: costs of conversion or transfer fee and all other fees related to the transfer shall be payed by the participant. The organizers will ask the participant for compensation payments in case of receiving a lower amount than 110 Euro per participant.
- The right to participate in marathon can not be transferred to another person. In case of emergency the participant may transfer the right to participate only with the permission of the organizers. Participant must inform the organizers and provide personal data of the new participant.
- In case of resignation from participation in the marathon fee is not refundable.
- Please note! Only payments confirmed by us give you a guaranteed place in the marathon. As soon as we receive your payment we will send an email confirming the successful completion of your registration.
- ‘Participants list’ will be closed on the 1th of November 2019. After this date there is no possibility to transfer your participation to another person from ‘reserved list’.